Like the rest of the world, the children and staff supported by our foundation are at risk of the impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have been taking all necessary precautions to keep our students and staff safe and healthy. Now that many of the schools have new larger and more sanitary facilities, it is a more manageable process to keep everyone protected from the spread of the virus. Thank you again for allowing us to give the children and staff this extra layer of safety.
- Siksha Foundation Partners with Manu Foundation to Rebuild Secondary School in Zambia August 28, 2020
- George Mwelwa Campus Reopens with Masks, Sanitizer & New Tablet Program June 9, 2020
- COVID-19 Updates: India & Zambia April 15, 2020
- 2019 Q2 Progress and Financials Update on Current Projects September 17, 2019
- Siksha Foundation Celebration Dinner 2019 May 15, 2019